The B-Box is our response to the motogadget mo.unit basic, The B-Box performs in a similar fashion to the motogadget products. The other major benefit (apart from price) is you can also upgrade the unit can to an external RFID antenna or Bluetooth, in standard form it simply operates with your igntion switch.
Download a PDF of the manual here
DownLoad the Android App here
View a short video if how to set up the unit here
92 mm x 50 mm x 36 mm include connector terminals
shock resistant ABS plastic, water resistant potted
Case Color: Black
Main connections:2,5 qmm
Power consumption in standby:About 0,2 mA
Maximum temperature:80 degree Celsius
Maximum output current: 5 Ampere Head light, 3 Ampere for other outputs
The optional bluetooth module will allow the complete control of your bike via your smart phone. You can download the Android app. implemented status led´s allow a fast check while the installation or the adjustment of the different functions. A 20 Ampere inline fuse in the main line is integrated. However, the outputs are short circuit protected and self resetting. Y
You can control the following functions with the box:
- Ignition (with or without side stand switch control)
- Starter (with or without neutral switch control)
- Headlight with button or switch control
- Integrated flasher relay, control with buttons or switches
- Brake light with or without dim option
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.