Here we have a control box with just 2 button inputs for the control of all main functions of a bike. The result is the T-Box ("T" stands for tricky). The T-Box controls the main functions of your motorbike in combinations with just 2 push buttons. The following options are integrated:
- Integrated load independent flasher relay
- Auto flasher off function, emergency flasher, "Low Light" dim modes adjustable
- Control of low - and high beam
- Control of starter relay and engine off
- Control of the horn
- Brake light control or user programmable dim function of the rear light.
- 8 status led´s at the outputs give a visible response of the power outputs.
- An output for a flasher control led is implemented.
- The neutral - and side stand switch can be used for safety reasons.
- The outputs are short circuit protected with an implemented self reset function.
The functions are easy to understand and the use of the box is intuitiv. So, there is no need for the user to learn complicated button combinations.
- One short press on one button will activate the corresponding direction indicators. One
more short press on the button switch off the direction indicators.
- A long press (above about 0,3 seconds) at the left button switch on the horn.
- A long press (above about 0,3 seconds) at the right button will switch on the starter.
- Two short presses at the left button will switch between high - and lowbeam.
- Two short presses at the right button will switch on or off the ignition.
Please note switches/push buttons are not included
The several functions are user programmable and can be changed at any time.
Just press the left button while switching on the power to the T-Box and your are in the "program" mode. A one time emergency flash will indicate the program mode.
A press on the right or left indicator button will switch on or off a small showflasher function. A press at one of the buttons will switch to the second program option. So, you can easily program your own setting with a few steps. For further info, please take a look to the manual.
For Harley Davidson bikes you can use the T-Box in combination with the TSM/TSSM module if you wire the left and right output of the T-Box to the button inputs of the TSM/TSSM module. The use of the HD alarm system is no problem.
Here is a small video how to use the 2 buttons for your bike: https://youtu.be/nzNxwZvzYYs
Here is a small video, how you can set the options: https://youtu.be/i6eFb2FO4dk
Installation manual (pdf)
50 mm length x 12,5 mm wide x 52 mm height
Body material: shock resistant ABS plastic, waterresist potted
Case Color: Black
Connections: 0,14 qmm for inputs, 0,75 qmm for power outputs, 1,5 qmm for main power
Power consumption in operation: 7 mA
Maximum temperature:80 degree Celsius
Maximum output current: 5 Ampere Head light, 3 Ampere for other outputs
Please note switches/push buttons are not included.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be firstname.lastname@example.org