Intoducing the next generation of indicator / flasher relay designed to operate with push button switches.
Three mode positions available two with auto cancelling.
Short press once - indicators flash four times then resets.
Longer press - indicators flash 20 times then will reset.
Press for longer than 1 second - indicators flash until you stop it by pressing the button again.
Suitable for use with LED indicators or standard bulbs or a mix of both.
This is a small flasher controller for push buttons switches, in a small package what will fit in every handlebar. A comfort flasher function is integrated what will switch off the indicators after a certain time if no button is pushed.
Dimensions 38 mm x 16 mm x 11 mm
Maximum current:Maximum 7mA mikrokontroller, 2 x 5 Ampere outputsHousing:Black abs housingInput voltage range:7 - 18 VoltConnections:Control 0,5mm², Power side 1 mm², je 10 cmMaximum ambience temperature:80 Grad CelsiusMaximum current:5 Ampere, short circuit protected. (15 Ampere)
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.