Axel Joost digital ignition lock Easy RFID
This new RFID module (radio-frequency identification) has a much smaller power consumption in standby mode compare to other RFID devices on the market, without sucking the battery power what make it to the first choice for bikes what are not moved every day on the street.
This module have two implemented high side switches what can supply the whole bike and the starter relay with the necessary power. The easy RFID works with only one button. One press on the start button will activate the transponder module what looks for an electronic key (tag). The module will activate the ignition output if a identified tag is beside of the module. One more press on the button will activate the starter relais. The starter relay output is on as long as the button is pressed. The ignition and the Easy RFID module switch off if the start button is pressed again for a time below 1/4 second. The module have a teach in function what allow to use different standard keys (125 kHz, EM4001) in combination with this device. Just connect the green cable to ground and bring your tag in the area above the Easy RFID. The build in led will flash 3 times or 4 times what indicate that the Easy RFID module knows and accept the tag for the bike. However, the Easy RFID can learn the id of 2 different tags. So, a lost tag should not be a challenge anymore. The maximum reading distance is 2 - 8 cm, depending of the antenna dimensions of the used key and the mounting position.
Dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm x 15 mm
Body material: abs, 2k potted, water resist
Case Color: Black
Connections: 0,14 qmm for input, 1,5 qmm for power output
Power consumption in standby: Below 30 uA
Maximum range of tag: 2 - 8 cm, depending of the tag and the mounting position.
Maximum temperature: 60 degree Celsius
Input voltage range: 9 - 15 Volt
Maximum output current: 20 Ampere ignition, 20 Ampere for starter solenoid
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.