A contact free, digital ignition lock, the m-Lock is the perfect substitute for mechanical ignition locks - or can be used as an electrical switch. Using the latest RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology, the digital key only has to be 40-50mm from the m-Lock to start or stop the ignition. Not only that, each key has its own unique digital code. This makes it tamper-proof - unlike radio remote controls.
The hidden mounting of the m-Lock gives a clean look and makes allows for a whole range of design possibilities - perfect for custom bikes. In fact the mechanic ignition lock can be completely removed. There's even an option that uses a 'glass tube' - one so small at 3 x 13mm that it can be sewn into the glove. The glass tube transponder does reduce the switching distance to around 5-10mm, but two small teardrop shape keys are included as standard.
The m-Lock switches automotive relays with a possible load of up to 40A - sufficient power for every on-board system. All keys and transponders are available as a replacement 'key blank' that can be taught.
NOTE: We do not recommend using the m-Lock combined with immobilizers! Contact your dealer/manufacturer for informations about the possible deactivation of the immobilizer.
Dimensions and specifications
Transmitter/receiver, diameter of installed assembly: 30 mm
Height: 14 mm
Cable length: approx. 50 cm
Weight incl. cable: approx. 30 g
Fixture: 2 x M3 threaded hole on back side
Operating voltage: 6V - 18V
Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C
The m-Lock with approx. 50 cm connector cable, 1 user key and 1 master key (teardrop shape), 1 automotive relay 12V/40A, 4 flat pins with isolating sleeves, connector, removable fuse, detailed installation and operating instructions.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.