Combining a load independent digital flasher relay with electronic push-button controls, the m-Relay+ puts more at your fingertips than ever before. Activated using the signal push buttons, there are four different operating modes to explore:
a) Change of lane: Short tap on push-button - blink 3 x and automatic switch-off
b) Turn: Pressing push-button shortly - blink 10 x and automatic switch-off
c) Continuous flashing: Pressing push-button longer - switching off only after pressing the push-button repeatedly
d) The m-Relay+ is equipped with a hazard flasher function - activated by pressing both push-buttons simultaneously
The m-Relay+ is load independent (1-100 W) and provides a constant flasher frequency to almost all models of LED, micro or halogen turn signal lights - as well as 10 or 21 W light bulbs. Its efficiency leads to brighter illumination that's virtually instant.
The light and compact aluminium casing is anodised black and features an M3 mounting thread. It's even possible to mount using cable ties, if you prefer to be able to remove the device easily. The electronics are water-tight, vibration resistant and are equipped with an overload protection. And it's ideal for both mods and custom bikes with restricted mounting space.
Please note: If you're looking for a flasher relay without push-button controls please refer to our m-Flash or m-Wave series. If you're looking for a flasher relay without push-button controls but with automatic deactivation, please refer to our m-Stop series. Of, f you're looking for fully featured push-button controls with lots of additional features, take a look at our m-Unit series.
Diameter 19mm (without cable), height 19mm
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.