The PLUS is where it's at!
The m-Relay+ purposefully combines a load independent digital flasher relay and electronic push-button controls.
Depending on how long the respective turn signal push-button is activated, 4 different operating modes are available:
a) Change of lane: Short tap on push-button - blink 3 x and automatic switch-off
b) Turn: Pressing push-button shortly - blink 10 x and automatic switch-off
c) Continuous flashing: Pressing push-button longer - switching off only after pressing the push-button repeatedly
d) The m-Relay+ is equipped with a hazard flasher function - activated by pressing both push-buttons simultaneously
The m-Relay+ is load independent (1-100 W) and provides a constant flasher frequency to almost all models of LED, micro or halogen turn signal lights as well as 10 or 21 W light bulbs. Immediate, loss free and brighter illumination results from the effective microelectronic.
The light and compact aluminium casing is anodised black and features a M3 mounting thread. Removable mounting with cable ties is also possible. Ideal for mods and custom bikes with restricted mounting space. The electronics are water-tight, vibration resistant and are equipped with an overload protection.
Attention: If you are looking for a flasher relay WITHOUT push-button controls please refer to our m-Flash or m-Wave series!
Attention: If you are looking for a flasher relay WITHOUT push-button controls but with automatic deactivation please refer to our m-Stop series!
Attention: If you are looking for fully featured push-button controls with lots of additional features, please refer to our m-Unit series!
Diameter 19 mm (without cable), height 19 mm
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.