Application as brake light controller
Application as flasher relay (with or without automatic deactivation)
m-Stop is the tunable digital brake light modulator for better road safety. It brings the adaptive brake light technology used in high end cars, straight to your motorbike.
Various blinking modes turn conventional brake lights into an attention-grabbing hazard light. So, when you need to hit the brakes, you stand a much better chance of being noticed much faster by other vehicles. That's a big plus for motorbike safety when so many bikes are easily overlooked on the road - something that can be especially true with cusom bikes, and mods with small or low riding brake lights.
What's more, the m-Stop can also be used as a security feature: a flasher relay with automatic deactivation. When programmed to function in this way, the flasher unit deactivates the turn signals after 20 seconds. Which means you no longer need to worry about accidentally leaving your turn signals flashing.
While this technology is commonly used in other countries such as the USA, please note that it's unfortunately not yet approved in Germany. However, this doesn't mean you would need to remove the m-Stop altogether. Simply reprogramming the rocker switch will be fine.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be email@example.com