The new mo.unit basic without Bluetooth® LE has moved on from the established mo.unit v.2 by undergoing significant development and improvements. It is now equipped with 12 inputs, 10 outputs and replaceable high-quality cable clamps. It offers the same features like the mo.unit blue but without Bluetooth® LE und connectivity to the mo.ride app.
The mo.unit basic is the digital control unit for your motorbike – the heart of the entire on-board electrical system. It can be operated using buttons or using conventional handlebar switches. It controls all necessary components on the vehicle while also performing fuse functions.
There are considerably fewer relays and individual components in the wiring harness and the vehicle can be rewired with less effort in a very short amount of time.
When using the , all switch connections are reduced to one single cable
Please click here for an alternative option to the mo.unit basic
- reduced standby current of 0.35 mA (equivalent to 0.00035 A) if alarm system off, and 0.48 mA (equivalent to 0.00048 A) if alarm system on - for longerbattery life
- alarm system triggered by position-independent MEMS 3D gravity sensor. Installation in every position possible
- alarm system with adjustable pre-alarm and adjustable levels of sensitivity
- alarm system can be deactivated for easy transport mode
- integrated parking light
- voltage range of 3V to 20V
- can be used with 6V and 12V electrical systems
- with extended voltage range, starting of an engine with a large displacementor high compression is no longer a problem
- protected against reverse polarity
- protected against overvoltage
- extreme cable reduction by integrating all cables of switch or push buttons control including brake light switch in the handlebar. With only one cable the m-Unit V.2 is operated via a digital bus technology (product m-Button is required)
Dimensions and specifications
L/W/H: 101 x 61 x 28 mm
Weight: approx. 180 g
Fixture: 2 x M5 screws, stainless steel (mounting and ground terminal), 1 x M5 screw-on terminal for battery positive
Operating voltage: 3V - 20V
Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C
1 x input (plus, switched) for ignition lock or m-Lock
7 x pilot input (minus/ground, switched) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam/high beam, starter, horn, brake light, kill switch or setup respectively
8 x output (plus) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam, high beam, starter, horn, brake light, AUX (switched plus for all other appliances)
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be email@example.com