Length, Height, Depth (without plug connectors): 42mm / 42mm / 26.5mm
Weight including plug connectors and Cables: approx. 80g
Plug connectors: model specific (see drop down field and pictures)
Fastening with two mounting screws M3
- controls indicator lamp for MIL (check engine warning)
- controls indicator lamp for turn signals
- controls indicator lamp for high beam
- controls indicator lamp for oil pressure
- controls indicator lamp for fuel reserve
- indicator lamp for ABS (if existing)
- indicator lamp for 6. gear (if existing)
- indicator lamp for battery charge indicator (if existing)
- indicator lamp for alarm (if existing)
- fuel gauge (if existing)
The Breakout Box J1850 is a digital adaptor module for the hassle free connection of the Motoscope Pro to several Harley Davidsons. No soldering or crimping is necessary - crucially leaving the warranty intact.
This Breakout Box fits all Harleys with the SAE J1850 digital bus system - like TwinCam engine from 2004 onwards, that have DEUTSCH plug connectors and the dashboard on the fuel tank (TwinCam). It also fits all H-D Sportster models from 2004 onwards, that have DEUTSCH (XL DEUTSCH) or MOLEX (XL MOLEX) plug connectors. Furthermore, it can also be used for all H-D Vrod motorcycles that have DEUTSCH (VRSC) plug connectors.
Important: it is, however, not compatible with any models that use H-D LAN, e.g. Softtail from 2011 and later, Dynas 2012 and later and all Rocker and Dyna-models, that have instruments on the fork bridge.
Breakout Box J1850 adapter with specific plug connector, 32 connection terminals, 2 x M3 mounting screws, 32 cable end sleeves, plastic sheet for fixing and anchoring the cables, 2 cable ties.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.