Exclusive offer: when you buy any* of the Motogadget gauges you can now get the m-Tri for just £159.95. That's a saving of £100.
* the Motoscope Pro and Motoscope Pro BMW R9T are not included in the offer.
The m-Tri Signal Adapter for Triumph Twin and Triple models - complete with the latest CAN bus technology.
It used to be impossible to remove the original instruments from a number of Triumph models. But with the arrival of the m-Tri - everything changed. The m-Tri not only provides engine and ground speed - but also the signals for indicator lights: left/right turn, low fuel indicator, error memory, high beam, neutral, water temp high, and oil presure. Some of the indicator lights on any instruments with 4 or 5 LEDs are multifunctional.
Another great advantage is the easy installation. You just use the original connector, and attach the cables for the instrument and indicator lights to the terminals of the m-Tri with simple colour codes. That means no soldering or cable detection, no changing the wire harness and, crucially - no voiding the vehicle's warranty. It's as easy as one, two, three.
When ordering, please select your model and its model year. Please note that the model year is not necessarily the same as the year it was manufactured. If you're unsure, an easy way to work it out is to check your vehicle's identification number. Working from the left, position 11 will give you your model year. For example: '8' means the year 2008, 'A' means 2010, 'B' is 2011, 'C' is 2012 (and so on).
connector (matching your selected model)
2 x M3 screws
cable holder and cable ties
- Length 42mm
- Width 42mm
- Height 27mm
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.