Elektronic box version D
This electronic box version D controlls the main functions of your motorbike in combinations with push buttons. The following options are possible:
Flasher control with button or a switch
Auto flasher off function, emergency flasher, Low Light dim modus adjustable
Control of low - and high beam possible with 2 buttons or a switch
Control of starter relay and motor off with 1 or 2 buttons
Control of the horn
Brake light control or user programmable dim function of the rear light.
8 status leds at the outputs give a visible response of the power outputs.
The power outputs are short circuit protected with an implemented self reset function.
Here is a small schematic of the D-Box
The several functions are user programmable and can be changed at every time. Just press the horn button while switching on the power to the D-Box and your are in the program mode. A one time emergancy flash will indicate the program mode. A press on the right or left indicator button will switch on or off a small showflasher function. A press on the horn button will switch to the second program option. So, you can easily program your own setting with 8 steps. For further infos, just feel free to take a look to the manual (pdf).
50 mm x 42 mm x 12 mm
Control part max. 7 mA
Polycarbonate, potted with Epoxy 2k material, water resist ABS,
6 - 18 Volt
Control side 0,5mm², power side 1 mm², about 20 cm cables
Max. temperature range:
100 Grad Celsius
Max. main current:
20 Ampere, short circuit protected.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.