- Inner diameter: 22mm or 1 in.
- Outer diameter: approx. 49mm
- Width: 20.5mm
Use with handlebars that are 1 inch or 22mm (7/8 in.) in tube diameter
The m-Switch puts control right at your fingertips. Now with three push buttons per unit, you can manage everything from the lights to the turn signal, the E-Starter to the horn - all from the handlebars of your motorbike. In fact, in combination with an electronic push button control unit (which is sold separately), the m-Switch allows you to operate whichever electrical features you choose.
Made from CNC machined billet aluminium, the m-Switch comes in two finishes: mirror polished or reflective black. Each unit is equipped with two or three push-buttons in black or stainless steel. And, because of the compact design, you could even mount two or more units on one handlebar.
Match or contrast the black or stainless steel push buttons with different casings to create your own look. It's entirely your choice. The push buttons themselves are robust, being both vibration and water-resistant*. Two flush built-in M5 stainless steel mounting screws (or just one screw on the three button version) keep the whole thing clamped to the handlebars securely.
More info at a glance:
- The adequate size and ergonomic pressure point (easy, mechanical detent) provide for a definite actuation sensing - even when operated with gloves. This feedback allows shifting without the need to check the operation.
- Each push-button is equipped with two terminals for an easy optional circuit layout with only one or two cables. The internal ground terminal is already provided for the 'one cable layout'. So, routing the cable inside the handlebar is easy to manage.
- The push-buttons are available separately and can be replaced if damaged.
- The m-Switch is of course compatible to all common push-button controls, e.g. the m-Unit.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% applies to all returned goods.