Length, Hight, Depth: 46 x 7 x 13 mm
Weight: approx. 18 g incl. cable
Number of LEDs: 5
Operating voltage: 9 - 18 V
Operating temperature: -20... + 70 °C
Connector cable length: approx. 50 cm
Mounted via two M3 threaded holes in the back
2 x green for turn signal left/right or 1 x turn signal and 1x hazard light
1 x green for neutral
1 x blue for high beam
1 x red for hazard light
Designed to accompany the Motoscope Mini, the Motosign Mini is a neat little indicator lights unit. Despite its stunningly compact size, its series resistors are entirely integrated within the design - and it features no less than five coloured LEDs.
The high-quality aluminium casing is machined from a solid block using CNC technology. It comes in either an anodised or mirror polished finish. With all its components completely moulded in to a water-tight, vibration-resistant casing, the Motosign Mini is as tough as it is tiny. It mounts securely via two threaded holes (M3) at the back.
Motosign Mini with approx. 50cm connector cable (9 wires), and a connecting diagram.
Please note: the two orange LEDs have been replaced with green ones according to EU regulations since 2011.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.