Universal Smartphone holder. Compatible with scooters, bikes and bicycles.
The KS957B is the perfect solution for transferring your smartphone on motorcycle, scooter, bicycle, quad etc. The mounting system, compatible with a tubular bar with a diameter between 8mm and 35mm and with the ability to wrap around items that are not perfectly round, enables this model to be used on motorcycles with a handlebar with a diameter of 22mm or on stalks of a rearview mirror.
Thanks to the mounting system to attach and remove the smartphone holder is extremely simple and fast, taking only a matter of seconds. Loosening the handle on the mounting support can adjust the position of the smartphone holder according to the rider’s specific requirements, at any time and without the need for any tools.
The shell has shock-absorbing inserts to protect the device being held. The product is also supplied with a safety strap, sunshade, touch-sensitive front surface, a power supply port and a waterproof cover to be used in the event of heavy rain.
• Safety strap and raincover included.
• Touch sensitive surface, transparent.
• Opening at the bottom to allow the device power supply. Compatible with KAPPA power connection.
• Zip closure with waterproof flap.
Inner dimensions (mm): 81x160 (sunshade on the short side)
Window size (mm): 69x151
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.