Needle speedometer / rev counter - choose below
Needle primary scale in white print and illuminates in deep blue
Secondary scale (km/h) in red print and illuminates in red (speed face only)
Digital speedometer up to 186mph / 399.9 km/h
2 trip meters TRIP 1 + 2
Odometer (Total mileage)
Digital speed display to 19,900 RPM
Display average and maximum speeds
Display maximum RPM
Digital Temperature gauge and max temperature display (C/F) includeds sender
Travel time (one resetable and one non-resetable)
Engine hour meter
LCD adjustable backlight colour (3 levels of red, green, blue) comes on with ignition
Analogue scale backlight switched independently from LCD
Clock shown in standby mode with ignition off
Adjustable wheel circumference for all types of wheels. Setting range 1-3999 mm
Compatible with cable drive / gearbox electric speed sensors and magnet pickups
Kilometres or miles - display can be switched
When new, and until odometer reaches 18 miles / 30km the odometer can be edited to enter reading from a previous speedometer
Water resistant, vibration and shockproof ( 8G vibration , shock 100G tested )
ACE-IHY bracket included
Cables harness tails to solder into the bike included
Bezel (top ring) 100mm outer diameter (plastic) / 95mm outer diameter (CNC)
Sleeve 95mm outer diameter
Total depth 47mm
Visible depth if panel mounted 10mm
Hole 85mm diameter for panel mounting
The white face is opaque with a dark blue scale.
When illuminated the scale digits and markers appear in a deep blue.
The dash can be fitted through an 85mm hole in the dash or mounted on the standard Acewell mounting bracket.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
*Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide. Some products are not able to be posted as 48 hour tracked, mainly the bike lifts which are transported via freight or specific courier service.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
- If the item returned is faulty then returns postage will be refunded. It needs to be sent back 48 hour/standard service and nothing over a excessive amount. Please check with us on the amount if you are unsure.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by credit/debit card through Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal.
Credit card details are protected by the Paypal approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website, and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us.
All items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be firstname.lastname@example.org