This Analog Dash comes complete with custom fit "smoked" Plexiglas face plate, universal temperature sending unit, oil pressure sending unit, and speedometer sending unit (sender/sensor) for vehicles without electronic transmission or cruise control, and instructions for installation. The Analog Dash works with your factory fuel level sending unit and cruise control sender or electronic transmission output if so equipped. The unit dimensions are 16-7/16 x 4" high, and only 3/4" deep!
The Speedometer reads up to 255 MPH (KPH is also available--please just add a note when you order for that option) and features odometer, trip meter, one-button calibration (regardless of tire size, gear ratio, or transmission) and 0-60 time, 1⁄4 mile ET, and high speed recall, all with the push of a button. The Tachometer reads 0-9,900 RPM in 100 RPM increments, has peak RPM recall and works on 4-6-8 cyclinder engines.
Temperature display reads 160° to 240°F range (Sender S8013 included; Please add a note if you need a 3/8" bushing because we send the more common 1/2" bushing--otherwise, you will have to supply the bushing on your own), the Oil Pressure display reads 0-80 PSI range (Oil pressure sender included), Voltmeter display with 12-16 volt range (no sending unit required), and Fuel Level display with Empty to Full in 1/4 increments (works with most existing fuel level sending unit (set at industry standard 0-90 ; please message if your sender works off a different Ohms range).
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.