The new, compact Pro 1 is a neat little unit that can be easily viewed at speed with an adjustable backlight. It shows RPM and temperature - and also has an hour meter. It can be wired in with a 12v supply or use the internal a CR2032 internal battery.
Tachometer - Display range : 0-20,000 RPM
Display unit: 100 RPM
Max RPM record - Display range: 0 - 20,000 RPM
Display range: 1 RPM
Hour Meter - Display range: 99,999 H, reset automatically after 9999.9
Display unit: 0.1 H
RPM input pulse - Setting range: 0.5, 1-6
Shift light - Setting range: 5,000 - 20,000 RPM
Setting unit: 100 RPM
Temperature unit - Display unit: 'C and 'F
Temperature - Display range: 0-250 'C (32-482 'F)
Display unit: 0.1 'C ('F)
Max temperature record - Display range 0-259 'C (32-482 'F)
Thermometer alarm - Setting range 60-250 'C (140-482 'F)
Setting unit 0.1 'C ('F)
Backlight setting - Setting range: 1-5 (darkest) ~ 5-5 (brightest),
5 different levels available
Setting unit: 20% per level. The backlight brightness will change immediately after you set the value
Effective voltage - CR2032 (Lifetime around 10 months) 12v DC
Effective temp range - -10 ~ +60 'C
Meter standard - JIS D 0203 S2
Meter Size - 90 X 33.5 X 15mm
Meter weight - Around 330g
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be email@example.com