The new Mini 3 fuel gauge from KOSO incorporates all the settings you'd expect from existing fuel senders. For this reason, it can act as a replacement for the OEM speed sensor on many bikes or cars. In addition, its handy 'user defined' setting allows you to program the unit yourself by simply draining the fuel tank, pressing the button to confirm, then filling the tank and pressing the button once more. Providing your fuel sender reads somewhere between 0 ohms for empty and 1200 ohms when full, you should have no problems with this method. Alternatively you can choose from the following preset ranges:
Fuel level display range 10 segments
Each segment represents 10%
Low warning setting 0-25%
Operating temperatures -10 c - 60 c.
Dimensions 60 (w) x 30 (L) x 11.5 (d)
Meter weight 22 grams
After market fuel gauges rely on a resistive fuel sender fitted within the fuel tank. As the fuel level drops, the resistance changes, which operates the scale on the KOSO instrument. This also means that only vehicles with a fuel gauge that has a scale fitted will be able to connect to this unit.
In other words, if your car or bike only has a low fuel warning light, it will not operate the fuel gauge. The reason is that you do not have a resistive fuel sender in your fuel tank. All that's fitted in your tank is a switch indicating when the fuel level is low. Sadly there is no simple solution - other than to replace the low level switch and fit a resistive fuel sender inside the tank instead.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% applies to all returned goods.