New from Daytona, this digital gear indicator displays N + 1-8 gears. The bar graph below the gear number onscreen provides a handy gear shift function. With the unit comes a handlebar mounting bracket, but alternatively you can also mount it directly onto any flat surface with a velcro pad (not supplied).
The connections to your bike are as follows:
+ 12 volts or optional 9 volt battery pack
- 12 volts/ ground or optional 9 volt battery pack
single wire to neutral signal
single wire to rpm signal, ecu or ht lead
single wire to speed signal either vehicles own electronic speed signal or optional inductive speed sensor.
If you need any advice please phone before buying 01564 775522 (UK) or email email@example.com
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.