The SureShift from Motogadget: a digital gear position indicator with two-stage gear shift flash.
Connect it to an original electronic speedometer sensor for total ease of use. Or, for an older bike, you can use a Dry-Reed contact to sense the speed at the rotating wheels. You'll just need an engine speed signal from the ignition coil or the ignition/ECU.
In fact, with the SureShift, there's no need at all for mechanical switches. The transmission specs are recognised from the gear indicator. The two-stage shift light is triggered by a fully adjustable threshold rpm. And the display shows which gear you're using - all the way from 1-6. You can even activate an additional rpm circle display. It also has a teach function.
The high quality, billet casing is CNC-machined - and the surface is black anodised or mirror polished. The electronic components are completely protected against water, dirt and vibration. It's easy to install the SureShift with two threaded holes at the back - and its compact dimensions (just 33mm across and 14.5mm high) makes it the ideal accessory to any vehicle.
It's not often you see a gear indicator with a specially developed LED display like the SureShift's. You can choose how you display your digits and, when all the LEDs flash at once, it becomes your shift light lamps. 37 ultra bright, red LEDs give you excellent readability - whether in total darkness or direct sunlight. Depending on the conditions, a sensor adjusts the brightness.
Wiring and compatibility
If you have a transistorised ignition or ECU like the majority of all street bikes, the signal will be compatible. If you have a Capacitor Discharge Ignition, however, you'll need an additional ignition signal pickup. If in doubt please give us a call.
The speedo signal can usually be used from motorbikes with an electronic speedo sensor. If this is not available, or incompatible, however, you can use the included Dry-Reed contact. The simple wiring, alongside a detailed installation manual, makes the wiring an easy job - even if you're new to the task.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.