Small, tough and waterproof multifunction computer.
Multifunctions packed into a neat package
Perfect for road registered motocross, enduro and supermoto bikes, quads, and streetfigher conversions.
Modes: MPH, KM/H, ODO, TRIP, HRT, HRTT, RT, TT, CLOCK, FUEL LEVEL, MAX SPEED, TEMP, MAX TEMP, RPM, MAX RPM (RPM for Shift light)
Higher spec than the ACE-258 as this speedometer additionally has temperature and RPM readout.
Very similar spec to the ACE-268, but powers on with ignition key instead of RPM detection
|Digial Speed Readout (SPD)||0 - 248MPH / 400Km/h|
|Maximum Speed Display (MAX SPD)||0 - 248MPH / 400Km/h|
|Average Speed Display (AVG)||0 - 248MPH / 400Km/h|
|Max Speed Sensor Input Frequency||7KHz (reed sensor / hall sensor / cable drive / electronic gearbox speed sensors)|
|Odometer (ODO)||0-999,999 km / 0-624,999 miles|
|Trip Meter||2 trips, 0-999 km / 0-625 miles|
|Clock||12 / 24 hour clock, also displayed when ignition is off|
|Resettable Riding Timer (RT)||0 - 99h 59min 59sec|
|Non-resettable Riding Timer (TT)||0 - 9999h 59min|
|Engine Hour Meter (HRTT)||0 - 9999h 59min|
|Temperature Gauge||maximum 160c / 320f|
|Digital Rev Counter||0-20,000 RPM|
|Operating Power||12v (DC, Negative earth)|
|Bar Chart Fuel Gauge Input Resistance||off / reserve or +/- 100 / 250 / 510 ohm|
|Backlight||White Backlight and power switched independently|
|Connector Plugs||090 series|
|Plastic Case Dimensions||96 x 53 x 24mm|
|Case||black / silver plastic|
|Power On||ignition key|
|Enter Odometer Reading When New||odometer distance can be altered when the number displayed is less than 30km or 18 miles, once this number is exceeded the distance is locked in memory and cannot be altered|
|Compatible Wheel Size||1-3999mm|
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.