Measuring just 64mm in diameter, this stylish multi-function gauge from KOSO displays revs around the edge like a clock-face for superior readability. It includes LCD screen display, shift and warning lights, plus a whole range of additional features.
Speedometer Display range: 0~360 km/h (0~225 MPH)
Display unit: km/h or MPH
Display internal 0.5 second
Odometer Display range: 0~99999 km (mile),
Reset automatically after 99999 km (mile).
Trip meter A/B Display range: 0~999.9 km (mile),
Reset automatically after 999.9 km (mile)
Display unit: 0.1 km (mile)
Tire circumference Setting range: 300~2,500 mm
Setting unit: 1 mm, Sensitive point: 1~20
Tachometer Display range: 0~10,000 RPM
The shift light Setting range: 8,000~10,000 RPM
Setting unit: 100 RPM
Warning (shift light) Light on (F-OFF)
The RPM input signal number setting Setting range 0.5, 1~24
The RPM input pulse Setting range: HI (The positive wave pulse)
Lo (The negative wave pulse)
Fuel meter Display range: 6 levels
Display unit: Each level represent 16.6 %
Setting range: 100, 250, 510, 1200, SW
Clock 24 H
Volt meter Display range: DC 8~18 V. Flashing warning when
voltage lower than 11.5 V or higher than 15.5 v
Backlight brightness Setting range: 1-5 (Darkest)~5-5 (Brightest)
Setting unit: Each level represents 20 %
Effective voltage DC 12 V
Effective temperature range -10~+60°C
Meter standard JIS D 0203 S2
Meter size 69mm x 64mm x 40mm
Meter weight Around 100.3 g
Indicator light color Repeater-green, Warning-Red
Neutral-green, High beam-blue
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% applies to all returned goods.