Thinner and lighter than the previous XR‑SA version, the innovative XR-01S Speedometer's most important new feature is a larger, high quality LCD display. There are now six indicator lights and some exciting new features. These include two hour meter readings, a maintenance hour meter for oil change, two trip meter readings and a clock. The XR-01S is simplicity at its best. This gauge is user-friendly and easy to read during day or night: a great fit for any kind or motorcycle or scooter.
|Speed unit||MPH or KM/H|
|Speedometer range||0-225 MPH / 0-360 km/h|
|Odometer||0-99999 km / miles (reset automatically)|
|Trip meter||Trip A, Trip B : 0 – 9999,9 km / miles (re settable)|
|Total trip meter||Reset automatically after 99999 km / miles|
|Maintenance||Trip meter for oil change (with oil symbol)|
|Total hours||Reset automatically after 99999|
|Hour meter||Hour A, Hour B : 0 – 9999,9 (re settable)|
|Volt meter||DC8.0~18.0V (Flashing warning when voltage lower than 11.5V or higher than 15.5V)|
|Backlight brightness||5 segments|
|Clock||12 / 24 H|
|Tire circumference||Setting range : 300 – 2500 mm|
|Fuel meter||Setting range 100Ω / 250Ω / 510Ω|
|Indicator lights||· Neutral – Green· High beam – Blue· Turn signal – Green· EOBD – Amber· Temperature alarm – Red|
|Sensor type||Passive speed sensor BF019J06|
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.