As the only plug-and-ride instrument on the market, the Motoscope Pro BMW R9Te is a true original. You get all the functions you'd expect via the CAN-Bus interface - bar settings and heated grips, for example. Plus the plug connector for the wiring loom means installation is a breeze
The display itself is self-illuminating and virtually rimless, owing to 734 LEDs controlled by a 16-bit RISC processor. Automatic brightness control is a matter of course. This means optimal readability, even in direct sunlight. Great thought has also gone into space-saving techniques, allowing for the ultra-thin design so many Motogadget products are known for.
The rev-counter is displayed fully scalable via the analogue LED band with drag indicator function. Main and secondary display are totally user configurable. Another display section shows the gear you're in. Four indicator lights are pre-installed and can be used for a range of input signals. And the billet aluminium casing itself is CNC-machined and easily mounted via two backside threaded holes. Naturally, it's also equipped with an ABE approval.
- a Motoscope Pro with ca. 70cm connector cable
- 2 stainless steel screws
- detailed installation and full operating instructions.
Please note, that the BMW alarm system and heated grip control might not work with the Motoscope Pro installed. If you're in any doubt, please give us a call.
|Rev counter (LED bargraph)||0 – 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 krpm (adjustable)|
|Speedometer||0 – 350 km/h or mph|
|Trip meter A||bis 999.9 km or mi|
|Trip meter B||bis 999.9 km or mi|
|Total mileage (adjustable)||bis 250000 km or mi|
|Operating hours/Service||0 – 9999.5 h|
|Timekeeping||0 – 99:59:59 h/min/s|
|RPM count (numerical)||0 – 20000 rpm|
|Adjustable RPM warning (gear shift light)||0 – 20000 rpm|
|On-board voltage||9 – 18 V|
|Low voltage warning||Warning if below ca. 11V|
|Timekeeping 0 - 100 km/h or 0 - 60 mph||0.00 – 30.59 sec.|
|Actual accelleration||+/- 0.00 – 1.50 G|
|Average speed||0 – 350 km/h or mph|
|Max. speed||0 – 350 km/h or mph|
|Max. RPM||0 – 20000 rpm|
|Max. positive acceleration||+1.50 G |
|Max. negative acceleration||- 1.50 G|
|Gear display||N, gear 1 - 6|
|Green control LED ||Neutral (N)|
|Green control LED ||Turn indicator left/right|
|blue control LED ||High beam|
|Red control LED ||Miscellanious warning funktions like Check Engine, ABS, low fuel|
|Fuel/Reserve||low fuel warning|
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.