Please note to access warning lights you need to purchase the Breakout box.
The Motoscope Pro is the next generation in Motogadget's digital dashboard series. Motogadget use the latest cutting edge technology to develop the ultra-slim casings they're known for. 734 LEDs - governed by a 16-bit RISC processor - create a virtually rimless, self-illuminating display for exceptional readability - even in direct sunlight and other less-than-perfect conditions. Automatic brightness control is a matter of course.
You can display revs on a scale, via the analogue LED band with drag indicator function. You can also configure the main and secondary displays to suit you. Another display section shows which gear you're in. Four indicator lights are pre-installed - and can be used for even more input signals via the Breakout Boxes. More than that, the Motoscope Pro is equipped with a fully-fledged CAN-bus interface, ready for emerging and future technology - such as the plug 'n ride Breakout-Box Triumph for example (please see the 'Triumph' tab).
The dashboard communicates over a one-wire bus - the m-Bus - but you can expand its repertoire with additional Breakout Boxes. This versatility means it can take on numerous tasks for a wide variety of vehicles. The billet aluminium casing is CNC-machined and easy to mount. And, being already equipped with an ABE, it doesn't need to be registered.
- a Motoscope Pro with ca. 55cm connector cable
- speedometer sensor M5 x 0
- 5 fine-pitch thread (stainless steel, IP67) with ca. 150cm connector cable
- 2 magnets
- 10 cable end connectors
- in-line fuse
- 2 stainless steel screws
- detailed installation and operating instructions.
Please order the Breakout Box separately. The Breakout Box connects indicator light signals (see Breakout Box Std.), and connects the digital bus systems (Triumph, H-D). However, for BMW R9T a Breakout Box isn't necessary.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be firstname.lastname@example.org