New product from Vintage GPS Devices, features the looks of the early sixties chronometric dial but is unique in that it is completely self contained, it features an internal GPS speed sensor, one of the fastest around, and an internal rechargeable Li Po battery.
GPS uses a fast 10hz chip and acquires the necessary sattelites in 20 seconds indicated by a yellow flashing light, when the light goes off its ready to go.
Battery Life tested 15 continuous operating hours.
Battery charge is 2 hours from Empty to full, Blue Led indicator tells you when battery is fully charged
85 and 120 MPH Variants available.
Designed to provide a totally independent accurate indication of speed and distance travelled.
Visually similar in appearance to a period Chronometric speedometer.
Supplied with a Black case and a chromed bezel.
Charges from a 5v USB socket i.e. phone charger or car/bike USB adapter using the supplied lead.
Fully auto charging. Red LED is displayed while charging. Blue LED is on when fully charged.
Nominal charge rate of 500 mA to give 2hr charge time.
A fully charged battery will provide up to 15Hrs operation before automatically shutting down to protect against over-discharge of the Li-Po battery.
(It is acceptable to charge the battery whilst using the unit)
Total miles and trip, displayed to nearest 0.1 miles, selected via toggle switch on rear.
Trip may be reset to 0000.0 on power up via the toggle switch
Each unit is individually hand built in the United Kingdom.
Internally Powered by a 1500 mA/Hr Li-Po battery, charged with an in-built battery charger.
Latching On/Off switch. Carries out a self-test on power on.
- Needle swings to approximately 65 MPH and then zeros on start up.
- Displays a 0 - 10 approximation of battery charge state on switch on.
Yellow GPS LED blinks On/Off when acquiring satellites, LED Off when receiving acceptable speed data.
GPS battery backed up when off for rapid satellite acquisition on restart.
12 Month Return to base warranty. Email email@example.com
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.