GPS speedometer with module at 10 Hz, speed in KM or Miles or knots
FEATURES - Resettable trip and total odometer
WATERPROOF - Suitable for Motorcycles, cars, boats
POWER SUPPLY - 12 volts
OUTER BOX - black ABS
BACKLIGHT - yes plasma white
DIMENSION WEIGHT - 60 mm x 43 mm x 18 mm 50 g
Our new compact DS150 measures 49 x 40 15mm. the white back lit screen is veiwable in all lights and we have a two line display Speed and a choice of trip or total mileage.
The black unbranded GPS speed sensor measures 39 x 45mm this has to be placed flat view of the sky but will operate through glass of plastic.
Waterproof designed for Motorcycles, Cars, boats
It uses touch screen technology for ease of use, there is a single |M5 mounting bolt on the rear of the unit.
The unit is 12 volts DC using a 3 wire connection requiring a permanent live, a switched live and a negative/ground wire.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.