the KOSO CRB-01s is a multifunction speedometer featuring warning lights volt meter and fuel gauge.
LCD screen and backlight brightness settings to four warning lights, just 86mm across.
Speedometer Display range: 0~360 km/h (0~225 MPH)
Display unit: km/h or MPH
Display internal 0.5 second
Odometer Display range: 0~99999 km (mile),
Reset automatically after 99999 km (mile).
Trip meter A/B Display range: 0~999.9 km (mile),
Reset automatically after 999.9 km (mile)
Display unit: 0.1 km (mile)
Tire circumference Setting range: 300~2,500 mm
Setting unit: 1 mm, Sensitive point: 1~20
Fuel meter Display range: 6 levels
Display unit: Each level represent 16.6 %
Setting range: 100?, 250?, 510?, 1200?, SW
Clock 24 H
Volt meter Display range: DC 8~18 V. Flashing warning when
voltage lower than 11.5 V or higher than 15.5 v
Backlight brightness Setting range: 1-5 (Darkest)~5-5 (Brightest)
Setting unit: Each level represents 20 %
Effective voltage DC 12 V
Effective temperature range -10~+60°C
Meter standard JIS D 0203 S2
Meter size 86.5 x 75 X 44.1 mm
Meter weight Around 127.3 g
Indicator light color Repeater-green, Warning-Red
Neutral-green, High beam-blue
If you're mounting it in a dash, please bear in mind that the hole is 75mm.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be email@example.com