Switch between MPH and KPH with our D48, and easily reset the trip meter as and when you need to. This white dial speedometer also features a fuel gauge and non-resettable odometer. It comes complete with wiring and a handlebar mounting bracket suitable for 7/8th or 1 inch handlebars, as well as a speed sensor, brackets, and six magnets.
Speedometer Display range:
0 – 160 MPH/KPH
Display unit: 1 Mile/KM
Odometer Display range:
Automatic reset after 99999km
Display unit: 1 Mile/KM
Counter display range:
0 – 999.9 Mile/KM
Automatic reset after 999.9 Mile/KM
Display unit: 0.1 Mile/KM
Wheel circumference adjustment Setting range:
300 - 2500mm
Adjustment unit: 1mm, sensor points 1 - 60
Effective temperature range:
-10 ~ + 60 ° C
JIS D 0203
48mm x 52mm
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.