Featuring the new Smiths billet Highline 82mm case this Speedometer is a digital copy of the original mechanical chronometric gauge.
The 80mm Speedometer is fully waterproof so is ideal for use on motorcycles or open classic cars.
The speed range is 0-120 MPH with a white back light and needle indicator. Stepper motor driven and the needle has a smooth mechanism.
The unit has a total mileage accumulator (odometer) and a resettable trip function.
The gauge can be driven from the original cable drive using an adapter, a modern vehicles electronic sender, we can supply a magnetic speed sender or even via the GPS satellites, please see speed sensor options above right.
The gauge needs a stable 12 volt power supply but can be wired for both positive of negative ground vehicles.
For 6 volt applications we have a 6 - 12 volt conversion suitable to drive gauges.
Mounting is via the traditional 12 and 6 o'clock mounting points as found on all Smiths motorcycle gauges.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- Restocking fee of 10% applies to all returned goods.