HIGHSIDER LED main headlight FRAME-R1 TYPE 4, E-approved
- Mounting WITHOUT housing, there is a light coming on. -
Every centimetre counts to place the headlight as narrowly as possible between the two standpipes in the fork. REDUCED TO THE MAX was the premise for the development of the innovative headlamp mount FRAME. With the puristic aluminium ring it is possible for the first time to mount different LED headlight inserts free-standing on the motorcycle. The deliberate omission of a headlamp housing enables an unbeatably narrow installation position and also provides better cooling of the LED unit.
In many motorcycles the H4 or H7 lamp shines, which more or less sparkles. Seeing better usually also means being seen better at the same time, not unimportant when the summer tends towards autumn and in times when cars are increasingly equipped with bright daytime running lights. Whether you want to replace it for better visibility at night, better recognition during the day, or to give your motorcycle a more beautiful look, if you are looking for a stylish and innovative power headlight, the FRAME-R1 LED headlight is an excellent choice.
For variable mounting of the headlamp two different mounting systems are available.
- Side Mount, the conventional screw connection at the side of the lamp holder
- Bottom Mount, attachment at the bottom for screw connection to the fork bridge
The Side-Mount holders can be mounted in three positions, thus compensating for 32mm in installation depth and 46mm in width.
- Round 7-inch headlight with CNC mounting ring and mounting kit
- Mounting WITHOUT a headlight housing
- Improves cooling
- Many installation possibilities
- Flat mounting
- Modern optics, stylishly innovative
- Clear glass
- Chrome-plated reflector
- High beam, low beam Parking and daytime running light function
- Daytime running and position light installed in a central strip
- Low beam light shines above the strip, the high beam light shines accordingly below
- Asymmetrical luminous flux
- E-tested, nothing needs to be entered
Give your bike your unmistakable style! The unusual design and the perfect technology of the HIGHSIDER headlight series makes your bike a highlight in any case!
A diameter = 200 mm
GA diameter = 168 mm
I diameter = 160 mm
T = 61 mm
R = 10 mm
Black cable = ground (-)
Blue cable = low beam (+), power consumption at 12V: 1.8A, 22W
Yellow cable = high beam (+), power consumption at 12V: 1,3A, 13W
Black cable = ground (-)
Black cable = ground (-)
Red cable = daytime running light (+), power consumption at 12V: 1.2A, 14W
White cable = position light (+), power consumption at 12V: 0.2A, 2.4W
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be email@example.com