HIGHSIDER CNC Aluminium headlamp bracket set.
This black bracket set is made up of aluminium black anodised aluminium arms and includes 4 matching fork clamps.
The brackets are adjustable to the width of the headlamp.
There is provision for Indicators with an up to M10 bolt to be mounted at the bracket.
The clamps are measured using the inner diameter therefore please choose the correct size clamps for you motorcycle above these range from 35mm to 54mm.
Length bracket: 48 mm (centre-to-centre spacing from mounting bolt in the clamp to the headlight mounting hole)
Length from indicator mount to the mounting bolt of the clamp: approx. 10mm
Overall length: approx. 65mm mm
Fork Clamp sizes 35mm - 54mm supplied in packs of 4 Please choose the correct size form the list.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.