ECE-tested for front and rear
sensationally small, spectacularly bright
EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
Longlife Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
High quality metal housing
Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
With M5x0,5x6,5 fastening screw
Measure: Length 14mm, max. diameter 10mm, glass diameter 7,8mm
European design protection
With the Atto® Dark we made the almost impossible possible: This indicator is extremely small and spectacularly bright at the same time. Compact and illuminating power: With this combination the Atto® Dark is a real sensation!
This is our most compact indicator ever. For comparison: The light surface of the Atto® Dark would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! This consequent reduction offers completely new styling options for the motorcycle. In fact, the Atto® Dark basically disappears on the motorcycle. This indicator will only grab your attention when it really has to!
The Atto® Dark flashes with the intensity that has made the products of Kellermann legendary and the company over and over again a trendsetter in this segment. This indicator offers maximum illuminating power at minimal size, in short: sensationally small, spectacularly bright! We advise not to look for too long into the beam of this little power house.
The optimized light channeling is managed through a smart system of lenses and reflectors. This combination is possible thanks to the use of the well known Kellermann HighPower LED technology**, along with the new EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency technology.
The complete electronics of the Atto® Dark are in the casing, this indicator can be plugged into the 12 volt net directly.*
* Possibly electronic equipment is needed to regulate the flashing rate.
** Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest type of construction.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
*Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide. Some products are not able to be posted as 48 hour tracked, mainly the bike lifts which are transported via freight or specific courier service.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
- If the item returned is faulty then returns postage will be refunded. It needs to be sent back 48 hour/standard service and nothing over a excessive amount. Please check with us on the amount if you are unsure.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by credit/debit card through Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal.
Credit card details are protected by the Paypal approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website, and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us.
All items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be email@example.com