WINGLETS 3in1 FENDER-BLINKER
The NANO Winglets 3in1 turn signals are the smallest and brightest winglets turn signals HeinzBikes® has ever developed.
Inconspicuous at the rear they leave big turn signals and Rear lights disappear.
When used they convince with furious brightness and laser of similar luminosity.
Modern lighting technology in minimal size - smaller than a cent piece.
Theinnovative oval shape allows direct mounting to OEM Harley-Davidson® Fender-Struts without adapter plates for the first time. The housings are manufactured with precision from high qualityBillet aluminium with noble surface finish in high-gloss black or chrome.
The connection to 12V is made without resistors and does not cause rapid flashing in the dash.
The3in1 turn signals have a protected design and are E-examined and therefore TÜV-compliant.
- LED Fender turn signal in a noble design for Harley-Davidson models from 1993
- Latest technology inSmallest construction
- With brake and taillight function, replaces all rear light units
- Aerodynamic design that adapts perfectly to the bike
- Mounting to OEM HarleyFender-Struts for the first time without adapter plates
- independent of brand and model they can be mounted on all flat surfaces or directly on the fender
- Luminaire units with E-mark andtherefore TÜV conform
- high-quality aluminium housing milled from one piece CNC
- available in black anodized or chrome
- light units with E-test mark and thus registration-free
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.
Payment & Security
All our prices are inclusive of taxes & shipping charges are clearly displayed as soon as you put anything in your cart - so
no nasty surprises after you've spent some time shopping! Payment is due at the point of ordering, and can be by
credit/debit card through SAGEPAY or Paypal. We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Paypal. Credit card
details are protected by the SAGEPAY approved Java encryption system. Details are not held in clear text on any website,
and only decrypted after reaching our computer. If you prefer not to send your card details in this way, please call us. All
items show the current stock situation, however in the unlikely event of an item showing as in stock when ordered, but is not available your card/Paypal account will be refunded. Your Paypal or credit card statement/receipt will be in the name of Vmaxbitz.com Ltd, Paypal email will be email@example.com