HIGHSIDER CAN-BUS resistor CBW1 with DIP-switch.
Our newly developed HIGHSIDER CAN-BUS resistor CBW1 fits most vehicles that have a CAN-BUS system.
The CBW1 resistor provides a required electrical load for your vehicle, which, if the dip switches are set correctly, will result in no flashing of the accessory flashers in the cockpit.
In addition, a reliability is given. This means:
If the accessory indicators fail due to an electronic fault, an error message is immediately displayed in the cockpit.
Up to 2 channels can be operated, such as turn signals at the rear left and turn signals at the rear right.
The CBW1 can also be used on vehicles with original LED turn signal equipment.
The following resistance values can be set:
Height = 11mm
Width = 31mm (without straps)
Width = 46mm (with tabs)
Length = 40mm
Cable length = 200mm with pins
Yellow = input channel 1 (+)
Orange = output channel 1 (+)
Blue = input channel 2 (+)
Red = output channel 2 (+)
Gray = input mass (-)
Black = output ground (-)
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% might be applied to all returned goods that are not deemed faulty.