With the Bullet Atto® we made the almost impossible possible: This indicator is extremely small and spectacularly bright at the same time. Compact and illuminating power: With this combination the Bullet Atto® is a real sensation!
This is our most compact indicator ever. For comparison: The light surface of the Atto® would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! This consequent reduction offers completely new styling options for the motorcycle. In fact, the Bullet Atto® basically disappears on the motorcycle. This indicator will only grab your attention when it really has to!
The Bullet Atto® flashes with the intensity that has made the products of Kellermann legendary and our company over and over again a trend setter in this segment. This indicator offers maximum illuminating power at minimal size, in short: sensationally small, spectacularly bright! We advise not to look for too long into the beam of this little power house.
The optimized light channeling is managed through a smart system on lenses and reflectors. Apart from the known Kellermann HighPower LED technology** we used the new EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency technology for the first time.
The complete electronics of the Bullet Atto® are in the casing, this indicator can be plugged into the 12 volt net directly.* Sold as a single unit not a pair
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% applies to all returned goods.