Always make sure to order a pair - for left and right.
Total length: 96mm
Length protruding out of the bar: 43mm
Length inside the bar: 53mm
Length of cable: approx. 100cm
Weight: approx. 45g
Installation: rubber clamps for inner diameter of 14mm up to 21mm are included.
Power consumption: approx, 3 Watt
This turn signal can be operated like any other LED turn signal with load resistors or all load independent flasher relays from motogadget (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relais+)
There's more to the m-Blaze CONE by motogadget than meets the eye. As the next generation in turn signal lights that fit to your handlebar end, this is an all-new take on a familiar component - not just in terms of design, but also because it uses the latest technology for ultimate sophistication.
Using new motogadget TranzLight-Technology* , the transparent turn signal body itself actually becomes the light-emitter. It relies on the interaction between light waves and different densities for its effect. So, more than just helping them to design ever smaller signal casings, TranzLight-Technology allows Motogadget to keep developing new, groundbreaking lighting concepts.
A subtle aluminium casing on the base both mounts the glass body securely, and houses the electronic control system and high-end LEDs. Traditionally, the casing is machined from solid aluminium, anodized black or high gloss polished, and furnished with elegant laser inscriptions. With its transparent glass body, the subtle look of the m-Blaze make it the perfect match for many styles and types of motorbikes.
The m-Blaze Cone is E marked, with front turn signal approval. We'll send you one single turn signal for the left or right side, a clamp for steel and aluminium handlebars (22mm and 1in) with 14mm to 21mm ID, and a connector cable at around 100cm. Please be sure to order twice for the pair.
*TLT, patent pending
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.