- completely unique, discrete design and functionality
- hardly noticeable on handlebar when switched off
- extremely bright light to front side, well recognisable light output to rear side
- state of the art, high performance LED technology called IntensiLED
- electronic voltage conditioning and secure protection circuits
- no need for turn signal indicator lights
- a harmonious finish for your handlebar end - especially when equipped with m-Grip or other billet grips.
Overall length: 68mm
Partial length outside handlebar: 20mm
Partial length inside handlebar: 48mm
Cable length: ca. 100cm
Weight: approx. 40g
Mounting: Delivered with rubber clamping parts for steel and aluminium handlebars 22mm (7/8th) and 25.4mm (1") with 14mm to 21mm I.D.
Power consumption: approx. 7 Watt
Like any other conventional LED turn signal, the turn signal kit can be operated with load resistors or any of our load independent flasher relays (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relais+).
Meet the m-Blaze Disc by Motogadget - the next generation in turn signal lights and a truly style-setting turn signal for your handlebar end. Its defining feature is the transparent, light-emitting disc on a compact aluminium base - a finish that looks perfectly harmonious in situ.
Now a third generation turn signal, the m-Blaze Disc uses Motogadget TranzLight-Technology®*. This progressive approach to development isn't limited to crafting ever smaller signal casings, but allows for the creation of new lighting concepts - using a crystal-like plastic body. It's the precision of CAD calculations and state of the art manufacturing processes that pave the way for boundary-pushing design and performance.
The luminous flux required for the TranzLight technology is generated by the intensiLED® developed by Motogadget. It consists of three important pillars. Specifically selected, high output LEDs with maximum efficiency, 7W total output and a service life of more than 50,000 hours. IC controlled, constant power source with 330 kHz pulses. And special collimator optics, that channel the emission light from the LED into the plastic body.
The subtle aluminium casing is used for the secure mount of the plastic body only - and includes the electronic control system and high-end LEDs. Traditionally, the casing is machined using CNC technology, available with an anodized black or mirror polish surface, and furnished with elegant laser inscriptions. The turn signal for handlebar end installation has a very low construction height and, due to the transparent disc, gives the m-Blaze its subtle look. That's why the m-Blaze is the perfect match for a range of styles and types of motorbikes. The m-Blaze Disc is also E marked, and has front turn signal approval.
We'll send you:
- a single turn signal "m-Blaze Disc" for the left or right side, for handlebar end installation
- clamping for steel and aluminium handlebars 22mm (7/8") and 25.4 (1").) with 14mm to 21mm I.D.
- a connector cable length approx. 100 cm.
Please always make sure to order a complete set consisting of the left and right side turn signal assembly. If in doubt, please give us a call.
*(TLT, patent pending).
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage, not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Restocking fee of 10% applies to all returned goods.