An all-new concept. A cool, clear, near-seamless design. All backed by years of technical know-how - and all the smart sophistication of a tried and tested component. The m-Blaze Ice is the brand new bolt-on LED turn signal from Motogadget.
Its subtle yet sleek look is all down to its transparent body - made entirely from scratch-resistant plastic. The small base is billet aluminium and comes in two surface styles: anodised black, or with a mirror polish. Whatever the motorbike, this turn signal light blends in beautifully with a range of style and finishes.
The exciting thing about the m-Blaze Ice, however, comes down to Motogadget's innovative TranzLight-Technology®. It means the transparent turn signal body actually becomes the light source itself. TranzLight-Technology® works by harnessing the internal reflection of light waves. It relies on optical CAD calculations and requires state of the art manufacturing processes. For the m-Blaze Ice, this means a miniturised casing and a whole new lighting concept - one that's both smart and efficient.
Aptly named intensiLED®, Motogadget has developed a procedure to generate the luminous flux it needs to make
TranzLight-Technology® work so well. It relies on three pillars:
1 - Specifically selected, phosphor-converted high output LEDs with the highest efficiency, a 3W total output and service life of more than 50,000 hours
3 - An important aspect of the TranzLight technology is the safety advantage, due to enhanced visibility of the turn signal. The light is emitted at an almost 180° angle and thus visible from the front, side and rear of the motorbike.
The bolt-on turn signal is equipped with a flexible absorber. It's therefore distanced from the fastening threads - which protects the assembly from vibrations and mechanical stress. Naturally, the m-Blaze Ice also has an E-mark and is approved as both a front and rear turn signal. We'll send:
- one m-Blaze Ice turn signal
- M8 thread
- M8 nut
- approx. 100 cm connector cable
- installation instructions.
Please note: we will only send one m-Blaze Ice. Please order two for a pair, and four turn signals for front and rear use.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.