Small and discreet, the m-Rear 75 is a bar end mirror that matches Motogadget's bar end turn signals, the m-Grip, and the push button control m-Switch and m-Switch Mini. Machined from billet aluminium, it has a subtle, black anodised finish. The m-Rear 75 can be mounted in two ways: either right side up or up side down. The clamp sits at the handle bar tube and the ballhead allows for a wide range of adjustment - so you can adjust the m-Rear 75 until you're totally happy with its position.
Please measure your bar tube diameter precisely before you order. The 22mm clamp only fits up to 22.15mm. Many handle bars are made of 7/8 inch tube, and this diameter may not fit at all.
- For handle bars with 22 mm or 1 inch diameter
- Diameter of the mirror is 75 mm
m-Rear with stem, clamp and bolt.
We use Royal Mail for all shipments except for the specific FedEx service offered to international customers.
Every effort will be made to dispatched the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than one working day to be delivered. We cannot open an investigation with Royal Mail until after 1 week of the posted date.
Royal Mail 48 Hour tracked is not a guaranteed service as noted in Royal Mail's terms and conditions we do not except any liability for shipments that take longer than two working day to be delivered.
Free postage is only offered on UK 48 hour postage not any of the other services we provide.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned carriage paid.
- Item(s) are received in a resalable condition.
- Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.